Update: Unn Change Of Course For Candidates With 200 In Screening – 2016/17
UPDATE: UNN Change of Course for Candidates with 200 in Screening – 2016/17
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN change of course for candidates that scored 200 and above in 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise but are yet to be admitted has commenced.
Latest Update: This is to inform all prospective students of UNN who still wish to purchase the shopping form for the 2016/17 admission exercise that the closing dates for this form has been adjusted to 19th October, 2016.
Interested 2016/2017 UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as listed above but had UNN Screening score of 200 are invited to apply for our advertised courses.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE Shortfall
Department of Agric. Economics 4
Department of Agric. Extension 74
Department of Animal Science 17
Department of Crop Science 57
Department of Food Science and Technology 14
Department of Home Science 4
Department of Soil Science 89
FACULTY OF ARTS Shortfall
Department of Archeology and Tourism 21
Combined Arts 19
Foreign Languages and Literature 8
History and International Studies 6
Linguistics, Igbo and Nigerian Languages 5
FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES Shortfall
Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology 17
Department of Combined Biological Sciences 16
Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology 40
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Shortfall
Department of Marketing 8
FACULTY OF EDUCATION Shortfall
Department of Adult Education 43
Department of Arts Education 15
Education Biology 15
Education chemistry 20
Education Mathematics 20
Education Physics 25
Education Integrated Science 15
Education Social Studies 10
Health Education 15
Physical Education 20
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING Shortfall
Department of Agric and Bio-resources Engr 14
Department of Electrical Engineering 6
Department of Metallurgical and Material Engineering 55
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES Shortfall
Department of Estate Management 7
Department of Urban and Regional Planning 22
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES Shortfall
Department of Human Physiology 60
Department of anatomy 60
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES Shortfall
Combined Physical Sciences 56
Department of Mathematics 12
Department of Physics/Astronomy 59
Department of Pure/Industrial Chemistry 10
Department of Statistics 29
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE Shortfall
Combined Social Science 140
Department of Geography 12
Department of Religious and Cultural Studies 6
FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE 8
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION Shortfall
Department of Agric Education 15
Department of Business Education 10
Department of Computer Education 15
Department of Home Economics 15
Department of Industrial Technical 16
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNN CHANGE OF COURSE FORM.
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoicewhich contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2. With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
3. Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2016/2017 Advert/shopping form online at unnportal.edu.ng.
4. Applications open on Monday 3rd October and closes on Monday 17th October 2016 19th October, 2016.
5. Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2016.
6. Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2016/2017 academic year.
You can also read on How to Make More Money as a Student