Unn Change Of Course/department Form Is Out – 2016/17
UNN Change of Course/Department Form is Out – 2016/17.
Applications are invited from suitably interested and qualified students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) who have made a minimum G.P.A. of 1.00 but wish to change their department/course to apply for the 2016/2017 academic session change of course form.
UNN CHANGE OF COURSE GUIDELINES.
1. Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
2. Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
3. The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule.
4. Movement of Application forms from the Admissions Office to the Faculties and back should be done in batches. Students should not be involved in the movement of the forms.
5. At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
6. For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00. Each Department will determine the minimum cut off GPA for accepting students into the Department, through Change of Degree Programme.
7. No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
UNN CHANGE OF COURSE APPLICATION METHOD.
1. Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portalunnportal.edu.ng, log in your Registration number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
2. With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) application processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
3. To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration number and Invoice number.
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed while any extraneous payment will nullify the application.
Online registration commences on Monday 8th August, 2016 and ends on Friday 16th September, 2016.
You can also read: how to make money as a student
You can also read: all you need to know about earning coins on campus punch