Mouau Undergraduate Screening Commences
MOUAU UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION SCREENING & APPLICATION GUIDELINES - 2018/19
The management of Michael Okpara University, MOUAU has released details on MOUAU undergraduate admission screening exercise. The administration therefore wishes to inform all prospective candidates and the general public to proceed to apply for the admission screening.
2018/2019 ADMISSION SCREENING APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
All candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Requirements: Beginning from Monday 9th July, 2018 and closing midnight on Friday, 7th September 2018, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at
2. Click on the 2018/2019 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for record purposes
4. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
5. Note: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com)
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
9. Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Candidates awaiting 2018 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid need for updates.
12. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
13. Fill the form, submit