Futo Screening Form (De) - 2018/2019
FUTO Screening Form (DE) - 2018/2019
The management of the Federal University of Technology Owerri,
FUTO has announced the admission screening form for the direct entry candidates
This is to inform the public about the ongoing admission
process in the federal university of Technology, Owerri, FUTO for the direct entry
candidates and as well invite application from qualified candidates for
admission into the undergraduate program for the 2018/2018 academic session.
Application commences on Monday, August 6, 2018, and
closes on Monday, August 20, 2018.
FUTO Direct Entry Aptitude Test Eligibility.
Candidates who chose
Federal University of Technology, Owerri as Choice University in the 2018/2019
Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for an Aptitude Test, provided
such candidates are holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines
How to Apply for FUTO Direct Entry Screening.
To apply for FUTO Direct Entry Screening, follow the
steps outlined below:
1. Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng.
2. Click on “Prospective
3. Click on the link; “2018/2019 Direct Entry
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number to
generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number
5. Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice
OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
6. Return to the Application page and enter your
JAMB Registration number again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
9. Enter your CGPA for the OND/HND/First Degree
result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
Confirm your entries.
Submit your application.
Print out your
communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two
Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Duration of the Aptitude Test:
The Aptitude Test will hold from Wednesday, August 29,
2018, to Thursday, August 30, 2018. The specific time and date for
individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and
e-mail address for further communications.
2. Those who fail to register within the period
WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
3. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit
his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being
considered for admission.
4. Kindly ensure that your academic transcript
reaches the Registrar, Federal University Technology, Owerri on/before Friday,
August 31, 2018.
5. Any candidate who fails to submit his/her
academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For Support, Contact: