Fuoye Post-Utme / Admission Screening, Cut-Off Mark – 2016/2017
Applications are on for the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post-UTME/Admission Screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session. Candidates who applied for admission at FUOYE are hereby invited for the screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session.
What is the Cut-off Mark required For FUOYE Admission?
The Cut-off Mark required for FUOYE admission screening exercise is 180 and above.
Courses Available For FUOYE Admission 2016/2017
Here are the courses available for FUOYE admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
A. Faculty of Agriculture
B. Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
B. Agric. Animal Production & Health
B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
B. Agric. Soil Science
B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
B. Food Science and Technology
B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
B. Faculty of Arts
B.A. English and Literary Studies
B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
C. Faculty of Engineering
B. Engr. Agricultural Engineering
B. Engr. Civil Engineering
B. Engr. Computer Engineering
B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering
B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering
D. Faculty of Social Sciences
B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
E. Faculty of Science
B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Requirements For FUOYE Post-UTME/Admission Screening 2016/2017
Here are the admission requirements for The FUOYE admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates must have a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
2. Candidates with awaiting result (AR) can apply
3. Candidates for Direct Entry must possess a minimum of Upper Credit at National Diploma or its equivalents.
How To Apply 2016/2017
To apply for the FUOYE admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidate are to pay a sum of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500 .00) only through e-Transact platform at any bank, a confirmation order would be recieved along side a print-out with receipt number.
2. Candidates should then visit the school website at www.fuoye.edu.ng. UTME candidates should CLICK HERE while the Direct Entry(DE) candidates should CLICK HERE
Application Closing Date 2016/2017
The application closing date for FUOYE admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is Friday 5th August 2016.
You can also read: how to make money as a student
You can also read: all you need to know about earning coins on campus punch