Esut Jupeb Update: Get Admitted Into 200 Level – 2016/17
ESUT JUPEB: Get Admitted Into 200 Level – 2016/17
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT JUPEB admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Latest Update: This is to inform the general public that sale of form into Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme of the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu (ESUT) has been extended to Monday 14th of November, 2016.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2016/2017 Session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into Enugu State university of Science and Technology, Enugu and other JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
ESUT JUPEB ADMISSION – ELIGIBILITY & DURATION.
Eligible candidates must posses minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language & Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
Option/Fields Subject Combinations
Arts History, Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
Economics/History, Literature in English (EHL)
Social Sciences Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
Management Sciences Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
Sciences Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated including Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu
HOW TO APPLY FOR ESUT JUPEB ADMISSION.
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
1. Connect to the Internet.
2. Click on the desired browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
3. Type www.esut.edu.ng
4. Click on University Portal (at top hand right corner of ESUT website).
5. Click on JUPEB menu (this directs the applicants to JUPEB page)
6. Click on Generate Invoice hyperlink
7. Enter your telephone number and click submit button
8. Enter surname, firstname, middle name, email address, and click onsubmit button.
9. Printout your JUPEB Application Form Payment slip.
10. Proceed to the bank for payment with the payment slip.
11. After payment in the bank, return to the portal, portal.esut.edu.ng
12. Click on JUPEB menu (this directs the applicants to JUPEB page)
13. Click on “Fill JUPEB Application Form” hyperlink
14. Enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) No. given to you by the bank, and click submit button
15. The Application form appears for the applicant to complete.
16. Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background(maximum size of 100KB)
17. Click submit button
18. Print out Acknowledgement Slip
1. Applicants into 2016/2017 Preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
2. All candidates are required to register for 2017 direct entry UTME during the programme.
3. All candidates are required to use valid e-mail address and PERSONALTelephone Numbers.
4. The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
5. Applicants are to note that 2016/2017 entrance examination shall hold at the Enugu State university of Science and Technology, Enugu, Agbani Campus.
6. Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefullyand ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Phone: 08033100168, 08121200168
Submission of online forms will close on Wednesday, 31st October, 2016 Monday
You can also read on How to Make More Money as a Student