Convenant university admission form - 2018/2019
Convenant University Admission Form -
The management of the convenant university recently announced the Convenant University Admission Form for the 2018/2019 academic session to inform the public and now welcomes application from qualified candidates for admission into its undergraduate programmes.QUALIFICATIONProspective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.Available Programmes And Requirements.Interested candidates are to click on the links below to see available programmes and specific requirements.
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (CBSS)
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (COE)
- COLLEGE OF LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT STUDIES (CLDS)
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (CST)
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2018/2019 academic year is N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2018 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
Become a member and win amazing rewards
Sign up to be a Campus Punch member and rack up points to win amazing prizes such as laptops, mobile phones, power banks, airtime credits, food items and many more.
You accumulate points just by reading and engaging with the content on our website.
The more you engage, the more points you earn and the more you can win!