Apply For Pti Effurun Ice/pt Admission Form – 2016/17
Apply for PTI Effurun ICE/PT Admission Form – 2016/17
Petroleum Training Institute, PTI part-Time (ICE) admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session academic session is now on sale. No age limit!
Latest Update: This is to inform the general public that the sales of online application form into our Part Time / ICE programmes will officially close on the 25th of Sept. 2016. All applicants are therefore, required to complete their application forms on or before the closing date.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun is inviting suitably qualified members of the public to her Industrial Continuing Education (ICE)/Part-Time programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PTI ICE/PT PROGRAMMES.
1. On our home page ( www.pti.edu.ng) , click on APPLY FOR ADMISSION
2. Fill in the Online Sign On Page and Click on ” Click Here to Sign Up” at the button of the page. Note: Please do not forget your Username and Password. USE SIMPLE PASSWORD LIKE 123
3. This is will take you to the Remita page to generate the RRR code for payment
4. Print the Remite RRR Code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the Remita RRR print out.
5. Return to the PTI web site ( www.pti.edu.ng) and click on RETURN TO MY APPLICATION”
6. Enter your Username and Password and click LOGIN
7. Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form
8. The Application Form is N7,800
THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT!!!
1. CLOSING DATE FOR THE SALES OF FORM IS 12TH AUG., 2016
2. ALL CANDIDATE ALL REQUIRED TO HAVE FIVE (5)CREDITS PASSES IN RELEVANT SUBJECTS INCLUDING MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
3. Please note that there will no entrance examinations and HND Interview as pre qualification for this year’s admission into our part-time programmmes. Admitted students list will be published on this site and further directives will be provided.
4. Incomplete forms will not be considered for admission, so please endeavor to complete your forms before the closing date.