Urgent Info for UNN Prospective Students – 2016/17
This is to inform all Prospective students who applied for admission into University of Nigeria, Nsukka and completed their Admission Screening form using Awaiting result (AR) that their forms have been re-opened so they can go and update their WAEC result which was just released.
Kindly follow the process below:
1. Click on this LINK
2. Sign in with your registration number.
3. Proceed backwards using the arrow below till you get to O-level Result page that is editable.
4. Fill in your subjects and grades according to the format on your result slip
5. Proceed to the next page, upload your result(s), using the right document size and naming-convention on the application page.
6. Kindly confirm all your entry before submitting your form.
7. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
You can also read: how to make money as a student
You can also read: all you need to know about earning coins on campus punch