UPDATE: UNN Direct Entry Admission Screening Form – 2016/17
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
This is to inform all prospective Direct entry students whose names did not appear in the initial list sent by JAMB that they can now proceed to complete the Direct Entry admission screening exercise.
The affected students are from the department of Chemistry and Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
The portal for Registration opens on Thursday 27th October, 2016 by 10amand closes on Sunday 30th October, 2016 by Midnight.
Any student who fails to register within this time frame will be deemed to have lost the opportunity to register for the screening exercise.
Please endeavour to register as soon as possible
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise. Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
HOW TO APPLY UNN DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING.
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website (http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/DEScrenningApplication.aspx), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoicewhich contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2. With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two Thousand five hundred Naira Only (N2,500.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
3. Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2016/2017 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.edu.ng.
4. Applications open on Monday 3rd October and closes on Monday 17thOctober 2016 20th October, 2016.
5. Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
You can also read on How to Make More Money as a Student