I promised to bring to us the events as they unfold following the escalated confusions the POST-UTME application has caused applicants of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
The institution's management, today, released the guidelines for the 2016/2017 screening applications as well as examinations and this could also be found on the school's official webpage.
The information reads thus:
2016/2017 ADMISSION SCREENING APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Eligibility: All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Requirements: Beginning from Monday
4th July, 2016 and closes midnight on 15th July 2016, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2016/2017 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for records purposes
4. Input JAMB Registration number, this lead you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the site to continue registration. Note: transaction charges apply (P.S: if you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University portal Office)
5. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
6. Candidates are required to fill in their WAEC Exam details for proper verification. Information needed include WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
7. Upload either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results or any other result that qualifies you for the screening exercise.
8. Candidates awaiting result should upload Scanned copy of Exam Slip in the field provided for Results upload. You would also be required to provide the following: WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
9. Fill the form, submit and take print out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
10. Come for the Admission Screening with the following materials contains candidate’s unique Admission Screening number and shows as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Admission Screening. photo page (photocopy) Affidavit Evidence of Birth.
Mobile phones and other devices will not be allowed. allowed in the University compound on the screening days date of Birth in any of the documentation may lead to disqualification registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
The schedule for the Admission screening exercise is as follows:
1. All programmes in the College of Management Sciences (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, Entrepreneurial Studies, Economics and Industrial Relations & Personnel Management) and Agribusiness -MORNING
2. All programmes in the College of Animal Science and Animal Production – AFTERNOON
3. All programmes in the College of Agric Economics, Rural Sociology and Extension – AFTERNOON
4. All programmes in the College of Crop and Soil Sciences (Agronomy, Soil Science and Meterology, Plant Health Management)- AFTERNOON
5. All programmes in the College of Veterinary Medicine – AFTERNOON
6. All programmes in CAFST (Food Science and Technology, Home Economics, Hotel Management & Tourism, Human Nutrition and Dietetics). – AFTERNOON
7. All programmes in the College of Natural Resources and Environmental Management (Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Mangement, Forestry and Environmental Management, Environmental Managent Toxicology) – AFTERNOON
8. All other courses in Education (Biology, Agric, Home Economics, integrated Science, Library & Information Science) AFTERNOON
1. All programmes in Engineering – MORNING
2. All programmes in COLPAS (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics) – MORNING
3. All physical Science programmes in Education (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Industrial Technology Education) – MORNING
4. All programmes in the College of Natural Sciences (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology and Environmental Biology, Plant Science and Biotechnology) – AFTERNOON
Candidates for morning session are to report latest 7:00am on each day. Afternoon candidates are to report latest 12:00 noon .
Once screening exercise is conducted, the results will be released within 48 hours. Candidate is required to visit www.mouau.edu.ng to check result
ADMISSION SCREENING CHECKING
1. On the front page of the portal, Under the heading “CANDIDATES ADMISSION PROCESS”, there is a sliding banner, candidate slides until she/he gets to results
2. Results>>Check your Screening
3. Candidate enters Admission screening Reg Number, and Admission screening result sheet is displayed.
4. Candidate can now print out result sheet
5. Once admission list is released by the University, the candidate can check his/her admission status by: “CANDIDATES ADMISSION PROCESS” Admission status. Check your admission status Then enter your “JAMB NUMBER”.
6. Now candidate comes for clearance in the University.
COLLECTING BANKS ALL BANKS NATIONWIDE
You can also read: how to make money as a student
You can also read: all you need to know about earning coins on campus punch