Are you contemplating on the importance of graduating with a first class degree? These are five reasons you might want to consider as to why you should graduate with a first class degree.
1. It places you ahead of your mates.There are over a thousand and one person in the same field withyou. Graduating with first class set you apart from them.
2. It increase your chances of getting job.I believe you will agree with me that it is no longer easy to get a job in Nigeria. An anonymous even said "seeking for job in Nigeria is a job itself" and that is the obvious truth. This is more than a reason you must graduate with a first class degree. It eases you the stress of searching for jobs. Most entrepreneurs would love to have brilliant people to handle their works and this opens a humongous door for first class graduates.
3. It makes your parents proud.It is the joy of parents to see their children doing well especially in the area of academy. You need tomake these sacrificing parents glad by coming out with a first class.
4. It makes you more connected.I have come to know that one of the mightiest key to wealth and greatness is CONNECTION. You can't afford to do without it. Graduating with a first class degree will link you with different great people who are magnetizedwith your excellent performance.
5. It makes you popular.There is a popular saying I so much like. "Success has many parents while failure is an orphan". No one likes rolling with failure. Everyone likes being a friend of the best students. I can sense you like to be the man of the people.Even though, the song on campus. Don't be wearied, just do good to graduate with a first class degree.